Roles & Responsibilities
Cloud Ace is a leading technology company with over 500+ employees worldwide with customers across the World. Cloud Ace is excited to be driving innovation in every aspect of Digital Transformation leveraging Cloud Technology and is now looking for the right candidate to join our ever growing team.
If you are interested in being associated with a global leader in cloud and business solutions, please read on.
We are seeking creative, self-driven and highly organized sales professionals to help us grow the business in the region. This role needs the person to be able to understand customer needs, map to our solutions and close deals.
You will be tasked with leading sales activities for Cloud Ace in Singapore. You are required to work with business and functional teams to translate partnerships into a pipeline of opportunities.
- Leading sales activities for clients in the Singapore market.
- Driving all opportunities generated from our marketing team for our Singapore business and working with end customers to move towards closure.
- Managing the sales relationship with end customers to drive cross-sell and upsell of Cloud Ace’s solution and services.
- Manages services through effective account management
- Building strong working relationships with Partner Managers, Sales and Marketing teams and Technology Specialists
- Work with Partner teams to generate opportunities for Consulting and Managed Services.
- Prospecting and nurturing leads to drive net new businesses
- Build the sales pipeline by prospecting for new clients & driving net new opportunities
- Develop and execute end-to-end sales strategies including lead generation, prospecting, closing, follow-up after-sales
- Build and drive individual sales quota against annual revenue plan with quarter-on-quarter growth
- Well acquainted with public cloud ecosystems AWS, GCP & Azure
- Drive relationships with enterprises and decision makers directly where needed to drive professional services revenue
- Cross Collaborate with internal pre-sales, solution consultants to develop key proposals
- Work with business and functional teams to translate partnerships into pipeline of opportunities
- Effectively qualifying opportunities to ensure ROI and drive data via CRM
- Strong business acumen of presenting solutions to C-suite / Influencers
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts
1+ years of experience in Enterprise Sales and Account Management.
Understanding of Cloud Computing Solution and Consultative Selling Mindset
Experience with cloud-based technologies and service provider ecosystems and business models
Experience with any Cloud Platform, preferably GCP (or AWS, Azure etc)
Degree or equivalent in the relevant fields